Thursday, March 26, 2009

Petites by Scherer

Current mood: nostalgic
Category: Fashion, Style, Shopping
Originally posted May, 17, 2008

This company makes a nail polish is almost the exact shade as Townley's Acid Rain from like 1996; number 293 Hot Rod. When I put it on for the first time I had to put it on a toenail since I already had dark purple nail polish on my fingernails. It's almost an exact match to Acid Rain. It's not as iridescent as Acid Rain, but I couldn't see it really well on my foot. With a multi glitter top coat it'll look great. It's hard to find an iridescent powder blue nail polish that doesn't have a silvery sheen or undertones in it.


Sorry the photo didn't come out very well. It's hard to photograph a bottle of nail polish without getting glare.

No comments:

Post a Comment