Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LOLZ! Like Don’t totally say that!

Originally posted Sunday, November 19, 2006


Category: Web, HTML, Tech

I read this little complaint on a message board

Title:"I'm Am Soo Mad! Sailor Moon Fans Please Come Here

I know it may be petty but i found out someone tried to bash sailor moon in a song!!!!!It's old though. here is the part:[it's by Skye sweetnam]
Bubble gum brainiac
Baby girl, ultra brat
Angst Schmangst
No thanks
Hope my record doesnt tank
Sailor moon, Rainbow brite
Anime,Avril lite
Pro tools all the way
Hey,hey,hey,hey
chorus:
Dont try to label me hypocrite
Cause I will do what I want to
Some will say that I'm counterfeit
But I will be what I want to

I'm am beyond mad!!!!She shouldn't call sailor moon a hypocrite like that.she must not know the true meaning of sailor moon.Love and friendship.unlike her being a wanna be. Sailor moon isn't a hypocrite.she saves people with all her might.she would die to make someone else life ok.she had NOOO buieness saying that."

First off I don't know who is calling who petty here? Does it even matter? Of course not!

Omg I hope she doesn't ever hear One Week by the Barenaked Ladies. She'll Shit her pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment