Monday, October 26, 2009

Does This Count as a Costume?

Originally posted Saturday, November 01, 2008

You know Halloween is like the only time you can get away with wearing badly applied makeup. So I decided to badly apply eyeliner. People will just think it's part of a costume or something. But it won't a be a costume like "badly applied eyeliner lady". That would just be silly. But I call dibs on that costume for future use. It was my idea. J/K.

My nails are polished all black and glossy. So elegant.

I was going to wear my witch dress, but I guess I gained a little more weight than I thought I did. It was really tight in the stomach area. It's a pretty old costume though. I've had it since the 90s. Maybe I need to buy a new one. It's all raggedy looking. Can I still find a modest witch dress costume? I don't want to pay a lot of money for it. I guess I could always try to make one or something. I was also planning on wearing a cape, but I decided not to. I ended up wearing my long black skirt with a black shirt and my black and white striped socks. I love my black and white striped socks. They are so cute! I don't know if I like my black and white striped ones or my red and white striped ones better. I should really buy a velvet hooded cloak. I think those are so elegant. "I would drape myself in velvet if it was socially acceptable." as George Costanza would say. I do love velvet. I think it's one of my favorite fabrics.

A lot of people didn't come to my house. I though a lot of people would since it was a Friday. There is still a bunch of candy left, but I can take care of that.


In non-Halloween related news I hurt my foot by having a vacuum fall on it while was vacuuming with no shoes on. I guess I should wear shoes when I vacuum now. I also managed to finish my review of Hi-Chew candy which will be up in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment