Saturday, September 25, 2010

Animail (pronounced annie mail)

Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Occurred on March 21, 2008

Since I haven’t been updating my blog. I will posting vignettes most of which will not be in chronological order. This one takes place the day after the
"Vegetarian Lazyass" blog.

Because I was too tried to check my email the day before and went to bed early I had to do all my business online since I never did the day before. When I checked my messages at like 11PM on Friday I saw that I finally got a message from the anime club. I had been waiting for like a week to get. Actually it was funny because I told myself that if I didn’t get the message. That at least I tried and I know I did. So then I saw the message that said the meeting was held earlier in the day . When I’m reading the message it’s like 11PM and the meeting ended like 12 hours ago. So I write to the club leader asking when the next meeting will be since I missed the last one but I’m still interested in the club

No comments:

Post a Comment