Monday, December 13, 2010

Decompression Time

Posted Date: : Dec 16, 2007 11:53 PM
I'll admit I was mentally on break at least 2 weeks before finals. In one of my classes I was suppose to be taking notes on a movie we had to write an essay on. Let's just say the notes I took weren't very good. When I looked over my notes. I noticed that I wrote a lot of nonsense including part a MadTV skit and comments on how one of the characters in the movie looked like Manda from Bis. I was also on break in my US history class. Half the time I wasn't even taking notes. I was planning out more blogs.

After the semester ends I like to take a few days of decompression time. I have to clean out my folders and backpack, but not too much since I might have to dispute something I turned in and have. But since the semester is over I have been searching for employment. But not just any job I want a real job not all that work at home shit that spams up your in box. Not to say that some work at home businesses are profitable and honest. I'm talking about the shady and annoying ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment