Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nerding Out!

originally posted on Nov 4, 2008 7:34 AM

You know me I can get excited about dumb stuff. I just wrote something similar a few blogs ago.


Let's see over the past 3 months in a row I have nerded out for something. First in September it was Shirley, then in October it was the Famima!! store and now in November it was the Sailor Moon scout guides.

This happened to me today actually. I was telling my little cousin that she would make a great Sailor Mars for Halloween. She has beautiful long black hair. My other cousin told me that she has Sailor Moon books. She takes them out and shows them to me. I see they are scout guides of Mercury and Venus. She is no Sailor Moon fangirl like I am, but I know those scout guides are pretty rare. I'm like "Where did you get these?! Do you know how rare they are?". My cousin told me I sound like Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons. Then I joked and said that I was going to the Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop (Comic Book Guy's store in The Simpsons) because Shirley Manson is doing a signing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment