Friday, February 8, 2013

Review of Mixxzine

Originally posted Nov, 8, 2007

Current mood:nostalgic
I've been busy again with more school work. I didn't even blog about Halloween. The last thing I wrote about was the writers' strike which is still going on. Here's a long blog I had been working on for a while.



The April 1998 issue 1-5!! This is an old magazine I sent away for as a free trial issue in 8th grade (1998). There are 4 different comics in here. Ice Blade, Parasyte, Magic Knight Rayearth, and Sailor Moon. I was never interested in Ice Blade or Parasyte. I prefer the shojo titles.

I really wanted this game it looked cool and if I had a computer back then I would have begged my parents to buy it for me.

I thought these ads were kind of funny. Usagi did persuaded me in getting a VW bug. I was not interested in the other products.


Notice most of the stuff available in the Mixx Mall is Sailor Moon stuff. I would have loved to have gotten the cell or the signboard.



The Sailor Moon manga's cover doesn't look like that. The cover of mine looks like this..
Oh and Mokona bask in it's cuteness!

Graduation looked like a cool game. I guess it wasn't really popular since I couldn't find a lot of info on it.

Disclaimer: All pictures copyright of their respective owners. Magazine featured is not for sale or trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment