Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bears and Buns (partial week in review)

Originally Posted on May 14, 2006 10:01 PM

Well, this is the rest of it. I know was really late. I'm hoping to have the next week in review done by Tomorrow.

Thursday: When I get to my writing class late as usual. I see there is hardly nobody in the room there was like 8-12 students in there total! I was upset because I was really debating on not going to class well more than usual. It would have been in my best interest to just stay home. Well I have still have one absence left and I'm going to "cash it in" soon. I'll call it "absence in the bank"! Yeah thats a good name for it. Then we had to write another sappy love poem. *in a valley girl voice* "Gag me with a spoon!" *makes gagging sound* I guess I should bask in the crappiness of being in class today. The teacher said we should be happy and not depressed. I'm going to be happy. Happy to leave here! Good riddance! I write that I'm bored like in every class. The teacher was a purple explosion. She looked like a grape. I was debating on wearing odangos to school. She has us read this poem she was enjoying more than us. It was about clothes blowing in the wind on a clothesline. But I wasn't alone in not liking it a lot of the class did. It referenced a lot of things "we" the students didn't get. I was really bored so I drew some chibis. I love drawing chibis. Then somebody was giving a presentation in class and the teacher admitted not to be paying attention! Why should we pay attention to her if she isn't? She said something like her thoughts were floating like laundry...ok...-_- Then she asked us what we wanted to do my first thought was "leave possibly?" After class I had to go to the lab because I needed to do my comm homework. It was a little crowded, but I got a computer. I was writing about different tv shows and I was using the net to find specific tv shows to cite. I hope people didnt think I was just messing around looking up tv show summaries. In my comm class when I get my wrestling paper back with a "B" grade I'm relieved. At least its not a "D" or an "F". The teacher wrote a funny note on it. Part of it was about the way it was written and formatted incorrectly, but the other part was that she wanted to know about how I got into wrestling. Hell! That could be the whole 5 pages there! I could write 5 pages about me being a Cena fan. If she really knew the story about hat drove me to becoming a Cena fan she'd freak! (but this is not the time or the place to tell that story, yet) But she wouldn't want me writing inane things about Cena.

This is a little side story I thought about when I was writing my paper on the WWE. Back when I was in high school, the teacher would have us write like 10 page papers. Anyway somebody told me that the teacher didn't read the paper he jsut checked to see if it was 10 pages. So when I was writing a paper for his class one time and it was really lacking in material. I decided to just make it 10 pages by writing about how much I loved playing jump rope as a kid and all the different games.

Friday: I was wearing odangos/meatballs/buns in my hair at night. They look different cause my hair is short so I can make an odango of all of my hair and no ponytail really sticks out. My hair looks more like Corina/Mint's or Dorie/Doremi's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment