Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Every house has a bathroom" (week in review)

originally Posted on Apr 10, 2006 11:05 PM

Monday: It was hard with my dad having the day off and having to spend the morning with him. I get to my math class late and Im still there earlier than the teacher. I fell asleep in class because of the time change. We had to work out in the gym again because it was raining. And the teacher let us exercise without towels. Which is against the rules if you do. Nobody told us anything so I guess it was ok. Everybody was just taking it easy. When class was over I accidentally talked to myself out loudumyeahnow Im officially crazy.

Tuesday: In my writing class some girl put her long umbrella under the desk in one of those book baskets and I tripped over it. Who the hell just leaves an umbrella sticking out like that?! I was happy we didnt have to write a love poem. She told us some ad on the radio was making her want to do something. I think she is pretty dumb if she is easily influenced by an ad. She wanted progress on our photo poem. I dont want to say about it. Not even the subject. Plus I wasnt wearing the right shirt to be talking about wring a Cena poem. I wouldve sounded like a stalker or something. She wanted us to share some lyrics we have written. I do not want to share them. I use to think I was a good songwriter when I was like 14. I mostly wrote novelty songs anyway. Who really wants to hear "Government Lunch"? Then she told us to bring in some of our favorite lyrics. Now that is something I can handle. In my comm class the teacher divulged a nice little piece of info in my former deranged reporter teacher. She didnt let her kids watch tv until they were 12! WOW! Thats pretty messed up.

Wednesday: I hate going out in the rain. I went to class late and my teacher was like a half hour late. And that creepy guy blocked me trying to move his dolly out of the way. We did a step aerobic video in my exercise class. It was so dated I think it was from the late 90s early 80s. One of the ladies in the video had a side ponytail. And some of the music in the video sounded like the theme from Beverly Hills Cop. The real problem with the video was that it went too fast and I ended up making stuff up. Some of the moves kind of looked like Chinese Jump Rope ones.

Thursday: We had to write about fortune cookie fortunes we found in the cookies she gave us. My fortune was "Patience is the answer to success." Which is true for me or anybody else. The lucky numbers are: 9,14,25,36,41. 27. I liked the idea because I had been craving fortune cookies for a while. The teacher had us read the fortunes and somebody made a Simpsons joke/reference and said "Every house has a bathroom". The teacher didnt get that joke either. Then some speaker came in and was bored . He talked for like an hour. -_- I was so upset when she told me I have to turn in poetry for our writing project. I suck at writing poetry like I said before. We need to turn in like 7 poems. So I figured that I could pass off some of my freestyle raps off as poems. She doesnt need to know. I spent 3 hours waiting for my next class and when I get there I see its cancelled! I was so upset I wasted 3 hours for nothing! I could check my emails because the lab is too crowded an d they are always trying to kick you out. Some girl from my class thought I was waving at her, but I was really swatting a bee.

Friday: Nothing much to say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment