Saturday, January 29, 2011

Do I look like a road map to you!? (partial week in review)

Posted Date: : May 12, 2006 6:15 PM

First I want to say I know I was late in posting my blog. I did get part of it out. I've been really sick (cold). I'm a little better now.

Monday: We had to stretch and we do this one that looks a lot like the Master Lock.

Tuesday: I only came to my writing class to turn in my work. If I didnt have to I wouldn't. I was contemplating ditching my comm. class. I figured since I have 2 unused "free absences" for that class I thought I should use one. I was so tired I could barely stay awake. I went to class like 10 minutes late, but I didnt care. I went later than some girl who always comes late and I mean really late. When I walked in the teacher said I looked depressed. Well I was...a little I was really more tired than anything else. She was talking about depressing poems. I love depressing songs, but not the blues. I like depressing poems too. What can I say? Im a Plath fan. A lot of the "Return of Saturn" album was inspired by Gwen reading Plath. I think "Under Construction" is a pretty depressing songs. A lot of the "Return of Saturn" era ones are. I hope everything that I did is in that folder. Why didn't she have us write a depression poem earlier than writing those sappy love ones? I was so tired I fell asleep in class. Then the teacher was telling us another story about her car. -_- Then she was talking about drug abuse. I was wondering how much has she really done? And is it showing? A lot of people love doing drugs and the "benefits" of them. I'm just going to say I don't approve of drug use. But people do what they want to do. Lets get Dr. Drew up in here! The teacher is always off topic. So at the end of class I turned in my work most of the poems I wrote were complaining about things. But you know I like complain if you read this blog at all. I guess I like doing it. Maybe I'll get a bad grade on my poems, but I dont care. I'll probably get some weird comments from the teacher on them too. So when I decide to leave and ditch my comm. class. I'm walking to the bus stop down the street. And I see this lady talking to this other lady. One of them is old like senior citizen old. And the other is a younger lady in her 30s to 40s. The older lady called me "lady" which I think is absurd! And it makes me feel old "lady" makes me feel old. So then the younger lady asks me for directions. Like just because I'm walking down the street doesn't mean I have an intimate knowledge of the streets! And who the hell parks their car/truck/suv/whatever on the side of the road and asks random people waking by directions!? I was rude to both of the ladies, but I didn't care they were rude in the first place thinking I know where something should be! Why didn't she go ask at store or a gas station? Then she parked her on the other side of the street to look for other "victims", then she gave up and left.

Wednesday: It feels so good with short hair I really needed to cut it. Since it was really gloomy I thought we weren't going to be walking in my exercise class. But we did anyway. I was keeping up at first. Then I saw a girl from my class reverse cheating. She had joined up with the group by cutting through the school when we started. I cheated too, well I intended to. I figured since that girl did it was ok for me to do it again. I staggered and then I cut through the school. But then I got side tracked because I had to use the bathroom. The time I would have saved got eaten up by using it. I did end up being the last person.

No comments:

Post a Comment