Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in review (do I use that title too much?)

Originally Posted on Mar 8, 2006 9:12 PM

On Monday: I was bored in math class as usual. I didn't take the book because I needed extra room in my backpack. We don't even really use it. When I'm in the computer lab I see that there is a vacant computer, but I didn't use it because the lady next to it reeked! So I went to another one. When I get to the locker room (at the right time this time) the door is locked! I was all WTF!? Why is it locked? People need to use this place! So I just got dressed in the bathroom instead. They never give you enough time to use one machine to exercise on. I broke a machine in there and I wasn't going to get another blood blister. Maybe it's just me, but I think there's a problem here. Ok so I'm talking to that lady (the one who I forgot was in my class) and she was telling me about the back machine and how she likes to use it then I tell her I like to work my legs and she says "ok" like she's just brushing me off. So is it me or her or both? I cheated on my diet and I ate pork. I was pork free for 28 days which is not bad and beats my former record of 7 days that I sustained like 10 years ago after I saw Babe. I never realized how much will power I have when I really think about it and focus.

On Tuesday: I wore my Cena shirt. I haven't worn it in like 2 weeks. I got to class at 9:30 and the teacher still wasn't there! She got there at 9:33. Wow! I'm just going to keep adding time. We had to write an ending for an old story I read back in 7th grade. I think I read again in 12th, but I'm not sure. She said she forgot the assignment because she was confused by the weather ok. Plus she didn't remember me, but it's ok if she doesn't I'm pretty forgettable. That hippie guy was discussing some play I've never heard of. I was so lost and it just went over my head. After class I go to the lab there was this lady sitting next to me and she telling all this stuff about needing to call the library and was going outside. Then she got mad because I didn't hear her ask for me to reserve the computer for her. Well I would of if she didn't tell her whole story. Why didn't she just tell me that in the first place? Then I needed some help with the computer because it wouldn't sign onto the internet, and the lab tech REEKED! I mean like really bad! I still see a lot of people messing around. It's better to print there because it's free. And a lot of people take advantage of that and print a lot of crap. Because I was waiting for my print out people were thinking I was being rude and guarding an abandoned computer. But I wasn't I was having printer problems. In my comm. class the journalists were acting like they were so smart. All I need to do is prove them wrong. I got a good grade on the paper I reluctantly didn't write about wrestling on. I didn't on the quiz I took today either. I so could've. I think the teacher is a little biased towards them. Plus the subjects we covered in there I had already learned about in my US history honors class back in 11th grade. I shouldn't keep thinking I'm so smart because it will get to my head and that would be arrogant.

On Wednesday: I was late to my math class, but it was ok I didn't miss anything. I still wonder how it would be if that creepy guy was in my writing class. Him and the teacher would say random thought to each other. The locker room was locked again! But I saw other people dressing in the bathroom this time. I almost lost my watch dressing in the bathroom. The Abs of Steel video we used was incredibly dated. The lady in the video was wearing a hat with the brim flipped up and white high tops. I didn't even want to change my pants. I should just start wearing them to school so I don't have to change. When I was walking through the campus I saw those Vector people trying to get more "recruits" I really wanted to run by their table and yell "SCAM!!!!" That unprofessional recruiter was there. (the one who shook my hand like 3 times)

On Thursday: I was late to class but I didn't care. The teacher was actually on time this time! I wrote a pretty mean journal entry, but I won't turn that in. I've been having a "why can't I?" attitude lately. In my comm class I got a good grade on my quiz and I almost got a 10 (the highest score), but I missed one minor concept, so I got a 9.5. I bet I got a better grade than those "journalists". After school I went to the Burger King and I ordered fries and rings because I couldn't decide, so I got both. I ate so many fatty foods. I also ate a jr. Whopper and animal fries. I'm officially off my diet.

On Friday: I was raining and I hate when it rains my school floods so much. I was so cold I decided to go to class early to get out of the rain. That was a big mistake. The teacher was 20 minutes late. I was going to leave. You know because of that rule. It would've been better if I just didn't go. I don't see the point of going to school when it rains unless you have a test or something like that. So that creepy guy comes in the class with a weird look on his face and then he looked like he wanted to hang up his wet coat up somewhere. It was too funny! When we were copying problems off the board that creepy guy told the teacher "please don't erase the problem. I'm going to write everything down." The teacher told him to write quickly. I was busting up when he said this. Later on the teacher asked the guy if he was finished. I feel I have too much self esteem in some places, but not in others. Which is such a bad thing because I should try to be balanced in all areas. Maybe I need to stop thinking so highly of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment