Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in Review

Originally Posted on Jan 23, 2006 9:37 PM

I was thinking about moving my week in review to Fri. instead of Mon. because I have more time on Fri.

Nothing much really happened on Monday.

On Tues I was feeling discouraged in my writing class. I don’t know I mean I know it’s bad to compare your self to other people. I don’t feel prolific compared to the other people in there. I feel like I keep writing the same thing. I feel I have nothing to say.

On Wed math class was boring I got there just in time and I ended up sitting in a crappy seat. I really didn’t know what to make of my exercise class since that was the first day I had actually done exercise in there. I thought I was going to be hurting. I haven’t exercised in years. We did stretching for the whole class. It was kind of hard at first, and it made me think about wrestling. I was thinking about submission holds and the Master Lock. When it was painful I think I was making a face like Cena does when he is in pain the one that looks like this >o< . Of course it looks different on him because he’s not an emoticon.

On Thurs The teacher was late AGAIN! It seems to only happen on Thursdays. I’m still having my doubts about the writing class. I’m still feeling that I’m not cut out to be a writer, and that I’m not “deep” enough. I think there is something missing, but I don’t know what it is. The more time I spend in there the less I want to write. That guy who I assumed was a hippie admitted to being one. So maybe I’m not completely off. I’m not really big on poetry, I usually don’t see the big picture. There are some poets I like, but there are more that I don’t than do. I’m so sick of people bothering me about stupid things like listing to their dumb pitches to buy a newspaper or magazine subscriptions. I don’t want and care to help you.

On Fri I decided to wear my Cena shirt to school. I had never worn it to school since I got it. I heard the girls who sit next to me whisper “Does her shirt say chain gang on it?”. I thought that was funny. I was a little embarrassed, but I have to “represent” for Cena :p If I was feeling a little more brash I would’ve answered “damn right it does!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment