Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in review (now with 30% more vanilla!)

Originally Posted on Mar 29, 2006 9:23 PM

Ok I know this entry was a few days late. There were a few setbacks. This place is going to change too. I know I've been using this blog to complain about a lot of things and it just makes me look bad.

Monday: I had to stretch in my exercise class. The girl I usually partner up with wasn't there, so I had to partner up with this other girl. She was too hard on me she was pressing down so hard. It hurt so much. I was making a lot of pain faces like this >O<.

Tuesday: My writing teacher was a teal and blue explosion. She was wearing these ugly suede teal cowboy boots. And I was wondering does she have a whole closet of suede cowboy boots? Then she had to ask this boy about his injured foot because she has "no sense of mystery" or is nosy. Then she was trying to work a computer and seeing her work it's like when my parents try it. I got my entertainment in there. She wants one of us to do it, but nobody cares to help her. She didn't know how to get it out once she had put it in. The whole class was making fun of her. Somebody said they wanted to record the teacher trying to work the computer. I would've love to watch that on some kind of medium. She didn't even know how to close a (computer) window. In my comm class it was so quiet because that noisy reporter wasn't there. So I had to ask my teacher about my proposed ideas. She told me I had to pick one topic since I had tied 3 different topics to wrestling. I think she was leaning towards the advertising side of it.

Wednesday: I went to the computer lab and I got there before it got crowded, then they were trying to kick people off again. I swear someday they'll have to pull me away from a computer literally. We walked and boy it was hard at first I faded really quickly then I don't know if it was me or everybody else, but then everybody else faded and I was one of the first people.

Thursday: I got a compliment on my Cena shirt by that annoying girl who never shuts up. Well I guess she's not all bad cause she "represents" and is a member of the Chain Gang. I was wondering why she hadn't noticed it before? In my comm class the teacher had brought candy, but I think it was leftover candy, but I took some anyway. I got my proposal back and the teacher wrote notes on it like she said she would. She said she would like me to do a presentation and show some WWE footage. We were watching Crash in class , and she had a bootlegged DVD. It broke on her and crashed the system, but that's what she gets for using a bootlegged DVD. Luckily it stayed broken so I got to go home early.

Friday: That creepy guy was confused about having a graphic calculator. The teacher said you don't need it for the level of math we are taking. But he said we do need a scientific calculator. And that guy didn't know the difference between scientific and the regular kind. He didn't even know which kind he had. It took 2 people to explain to him that he had a regular calculator and not a scientific one and what the difference was.

No comments:

Post a Comment