Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in Review (WIR for short)

OriginallyPosted on Mar 13, 2006 8:33 PM

Mon: Ok I'm officially clammed up. That girl who told me I don't talk didn't respond when I greeted her. Huh!? That's the kind of thing I was talking about in the first place. That's the whole reason why I do it. The teacher in my exercise class decided to change what we were doing and had us walk which really sucked because I wasn't prepared for it. So I needed to get my stuff for walking. I was doing good at first and keeping a good pace. It happened again I faded I got passed by 9 people. This one guy in my class was really rocking out and dancing and I was laughing at him out loud. But he didn't hear me. After that I was so achy I could barely stand or walk.

Tues: I remembered I had forgotten my index card for the test. I mean I knew I had this feeling I had forgotten something, but I couldn't remember what. I also really didn't get to study for my test either. I was just feeling so "eh" I just didn't want to be at school .I left for my class late and when I got there the teacher was barely getting there too. I beat her and I wasn't even running to class or knocked her over or anything like that. I did get a compliment on my Sonic the Hedgehog shirt. I totally blanked and forgot to do a poem. Well I knew I was forgetting something. I had too much to do this week. Well my tests are more important. Than some dumb poem. It's funny to see my writing teacher in action. I studied for about 2 hours for my comm midterm, or at least I planned to. I did for a while, but then I got bored so I decided to start journaling. I know my attention span isn't that long when there is something I need to do. As I'm journaling and partially studying I start falling asleep with the head nodding and such. Then this girl comes up to me I thought she was mistaking me for somebody else, that has been happening to me a lot. So she tells me she in my class and you know I take 4 classes and they have a lot of people in them and sometimes I can't keep straight which class I'm going to or who is in it. Well anyway she asks for a card, so I tell her I don't even have one for myself. I think she thought I was lying, but I wasn't and it shouldn't really matter what she thinks. Later I see her going around the library asking for a card. I guess she got one. When I get to the room I see the teacher brought candy; lollipops the only problem is I can't eat that during the test because you get a drooly. Why couldn't she have brought neater candy? I was feeling naughty and I decided to write about wrestling, mostly because I felt like defending it. After I finished the test and handed it in I wondered what the teacher would think about what I wrote.

Wed: It was great going to school late the only problem was that I woke up early on my own. It was refreshing only having to go to one class. We stretched in my exercise class. We did some stretches that looked like wrestling submission moves. This one guy didn't have a partner, but he was smart enough not to volunteer to be the teacher's demonstration person.

Thurs: I found out Cena will be on Kimmel again and I wish I could miss class and go to the taping and be like that boy who gave Cena a picture of himself. But it's being taped on a Tuesday and then if I cut my comm class to go to see Cena then the people in my class (who watch the show) would see me on tv. I'd get in trouble and they'd think even lower of me. I went to my writing class late, but it didn't even matter because there was hardly nobody in there. And it's not like I need to come early for a seat there is plenty of room now. She had us write down or fave lyrics and it's hard to write lyrics from memory without music and I was writing down No Doubt lyrics. I'm sad now. The teacher got mad because nobody wants to share what they write. She said we are introverted writers always pondering. I want to get that phrase printed on a shirt. A lot of people were upset about the comments the teacher wrote to them. I guess I'm not alone. She told us not to say about what she wrote, oh well! She doesn't know that I wrote about the comments on my blog. There was this one guy who read his story at first it was good, but then it segwayed into promoting his music. And you know I hate shameless self promotion. When he is finished reading he asked the teacher if he could put up a site address to find his music on the web. So I think "I bet it's a myspace artist profile". Then when we see him write the word "myspace" on the board the class starts to laugh in unison. The teacher didn't "get" how funny it was that the wrote a myspace address. So when I'm in my comm class the teacher tells us that our essay question responses were boring. Boring? Well she better not have thought mine were. She said we'll get out test back on Tuesday, so I'll have an additional post to my WIR (week in review) about my test. Too bad out project proposals are due on the 14th I knew something else besides Cena on tv was going on. But I just couldn't remember now I really can't go. Well at least I'll get to see him on tv. The teacher really wanted us to join up in work groups, but I didn't really want to join one after all. At first I thought I "needed" one. But then after a bunch of people around me weren't making ones I thought "why should I be busting my ass trying to join one?". Plus I don't want to be going around working everywhere. I don't have a car and it would be very inconvenient. I didn't want to announce to the class by yelling "HEY ANYBODY DO YOU WANT TO WORK ON A PROJECT ABOUT WRESTLING WITH ME?" I would never do that because I am not that kind of person. Doing that is just wrong on so many levels. The "journalists" had a group that needed another member. I was not going to join them because I don't like their loud "leader" and they were doing a project on broadcast journalism. I just feel like the whole class social environment seems so negative, competitive, and hostile. I just think the teacher is going to have to deal with people doing work by themselves. I really didn't want to work in a group anyway because if one person in the group is a slack-ass the other members have to make up for it. If you mess up it's all on you and you have nobody else to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment