Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in review (chock full of Cena-ness)

Originally Posted on Feb 6, 2006 9:25 PM

Ok so this week was chock full of Cena-ness (I know that‘s not a word). But it was advertently and inadvertently for some really strange reasons. And to John Cena if you are reading this post a comment, you might be I don’t know.

On Mon. I still couldn’t stop thinking about Cena. My mind wasn’t in class, but it usually never is. I was so stupid I forgot to pack a pencil. I hate doing math in pen. To me math is one of the things I need to do in pencil. I make a lot of mistakes and I need to erase a lot. In my exercise class we went over nutrition. And I can’t eat anything. All the stuff I like is bad and it needs to be cut out of my diet. Including:Pork products, soup, cheese, mayo, ranch dressing, pizza, peanuts, hot dogs, doughnuts, pickles and white bread. I was so depressed. But I have to do it if I want to live to see 60.

On Tues. My teacher was late again that is one thing she is consistent with. To me she seems a little like a ditz. She did say was an artist writer. Ok, ok I know I shouldn’t be making assumptions here. While I was in the lab at school blogging about my Cena myspace dilemma, and reading up on wrestling in general. This girl comes up and sits next to me at the computer. She asks me a question about a class we are in. I was really confused and, since I’m taking 4 classes I have a hard time keeping straight which class I need to go to and who’s in it. And I didn’t know she knew I was in the class. The only reason I figured out which class I had her in was because she said the teacher’s name. The teacher sends us e-mails and she was telling me about how they had errors in them. So when I was checking my mail. The teacher had sent one about class being cancelled. It’s a good thing that girl reminded me about checking the e-mails from the teacher. The teacher had just sent the e-mail like a half hour before.

Wed I was finishing up my math homework in secret. I just did because I didn’t want that guy bothering me. I get to class a little late because I know the teacher comes late and tells us to come late too. When I get there I see nobody had opened the door so we are all standing out there like idiots. He didn’t come until 9 minutes after that. You that is that unspoken rule about the arrival of teachers and attendance about being 10 minutes late, or is it 15? We had to wait a little longer because he forgot the key. I was happy I remembered to bring my pencil. When I was going to my exercise class there was this girl and she said she was in my class and I did it again I forgot which class I have her in. She was all I’m in your exercise class. I still can’t keep it together. I bet I sounded like a snob to her. When I get to class we have to partner up and I don’t have a partner so I have to partner with the teacher. I was so embarrassed. I had to be there in front of the class while the teacher stretched me. She stretched and pushed me hard. I was making that pain face again, and now the whole class could see it. She told us to think about something else and, I was; wrestling submission moves. For some strange reason I was thinking about it again. The only good thing about it was that I had to do less stretching because I am not the same height as the teacher, so I guess I got off easy.

Thurs. was really weird. It started off weird and got weirder. I decided to wear my Cena shirt to school. The teacher was late again she came at 9:29 and the class starts at 9:30. I should just keep testing how late I can come with out being late. I still feel a lot of people in the class feel intimated by the 2 good writers in the class. The teacher gets mad because nobody wants to read what they wrote. I sure don’t. I feel like it’s not good enough and don’t like it. I’m not finding the joy of writing in there, I enjoy writing in my blog or writing for myself though. In my comm class we watched a story about backyard wrestling . Then I’m thinking “Damn why‘d I have to wear my Cena shirt?!”. I knew the discussion was going to gravitate towards me. Then she asks me a question about wrestling. Why am I the wrestling expert? Just because I’m sporting a Cena shirt? Ok there’s a Cena fangirl in here. They shouldn’t make assumptions unless they’ve experienced the wrestling “subculture”. They wanted to know why I watched wrestling and what’s the appeal of it. Personally I like it because it’s entertaining. If it got boring I wouldn’t watch it anymore, and I know it’s fake. I mean I’ve been on both sides of the fence here. I use to think it was dumb, but now I really like it. I got a lot of heat for wearing my Cena shirt. It happens so frequently. Why? I just want to show my support. Plus they don’t know me and who and what I like. They can’t judge me solely on wearing a Cena shirt. I left the class feeling weird and embarrassed.

On Fri. I had a silly thought “What if I had a Cena shirt back in my old comm. class? I bet the teacher would’ve told me something. I just don’t like be lectured on watching wrestling. I’m an adult and I’ve only been watching it for about 4 years anyway. I’m not one of those lifetime fans. That creepy guy in my math class did something really funny. He got mad at the teacher for erasing the problems too quickly. But the teacher did leave them up for a while. So my assumptions were right on this guy to he is a little creepy and weird. You know what you can say that about me too since I’m judging. But sometimes assumptions are right. I felt a little sorry for the guy when the whole class laughed at his comment, including the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment