Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in review

Originally Posted on Feb 20, 2006 9:01 PM

On Monday :

I never realized how much material I solely get from my math class. For example, that guy I always talk about the "creepy" one announced to the teacher and the whole class that he forgot his math book. After he makes that announcement he gets up and sharpens his pencil at one of those noisy crank sharpeners. He is totally disrupting the class, so the teacher asks him if he's done. After the guy was done everybody in the class started snickering. I did Tae Bo in my exercise class, it's pretty hard. Well we did it along with a video, and I was doing it backwards. I think it's a pretty goofy workout. I could invent my own and be rich too. Ok I'm officially clamming up again. I talked to that girl who says I don't say anything and I said something stupid.

On Tuesday :

You know at first I was trying to play down my love for Cena by not wearing my Cena shirt as much because of what happened in my class. Then a thought came over me, ok well some people might say it's "obsessive" or "silly" I remembered this quote Cena said about his fashion sense once on tv "If you don't like the way I dress then turn your ass the other way." My writing teacher didn't collect the projects which gave me an extra day to work on mine. In my comm. class we watched a DVD of an episode of the Ed Sullivan show, and it had old commercials on it too. Those journalism students were complaining about how "boring" the commercials were. Of course they are not relevant now. I can't believe they didn't like it they are "journalists",and they were complaining about it so loudly because they have to be heard.

On Wednesday:

I got a "bad" grade on my math test, but I'll cut myself some slack this time because I didn't know how the tests work. But since I know how they do now I know how to study for them. I got lucky in my exercise class and I had a partner to stretch with so I didn't have to make silly and painful faces to the whole class. Luckily I didn't think about wrestling submission moves this time.

On Thursday:

Well you know about what happened. I'm just going to say that maybe I should stop writing such slanderous things at school I mean I bet they are monitoring what I am writing so I'll save the emotion and write it down somewhere else at then blog about it at home. But what can I say about what happened that I didn't really say already. Well the reason she wanted us to put it in a pocketed folder is because we have to submit or work like the way we would a transcript to a publisher. She's not a publisher why would I need to submit my work to her like that? Here's something she wrote in the syllabus to cover her ass "ANY PART OF THIS SYLLABUS MAY BE CHANGED AT THE WHIM OF THE INSTRUCTOR". First off I'm still unsure about my writing, I mean I'm satisfied with what I write, but I think the teacher won't be. I "can't" write descriptively. She was a purple explosion again and wearing the ugliest purple suede cowboy boots. Who wears suede purple cowboy boots? I just have to say that my assumptions were right about her too. She is a ditz. In my comm. class we have to do a project in a group because it's convent for the teacher, and that sucks because I bet people won't want to work with me because they probably think I'm "that weird girl that likes wrestling". We had to watch a boring movie and I didn't even care that I fell asleep during it or even if the teacher saw I was asleep. I needed my energy to stay up and watch Raw.

On Friday:

I was still really tired I mean I could barely keep my eyes open during class. Well that "creepy" guy came to class late and he greeted the teacher as "professor" I really don't know if the teacher is or not. Later in the class he tells the teacher and everybody else that he doesn't have a scientific calculator. That guy says like every thought he has out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment