Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in review

Originally Posted on Jan 31, 2006 11:16 PM

On Monday It was so windy I never sleep when it's really windy. Well not in my room anyway. I'm scared the tree that the owners don't take care of will fall or something. It was so hard to do anything. I didn't want to go anywhere. In my exercise class we had to walk. It was so hard to do because it was so windy. Plus I'm not really in shape. The class was walking really fast and I thought I could keep up, but I ended up being the last one. I didn't want to be because I have a lot of pride, which is a really big problem for me. I was really hurting. I noticed we were walking part of the bus route I ride. I was hurting so bad I was taking it really slow. So I listened to "The Climb" by No Doubt which gave me a little inspiration and made me walk a little faster. And I did for like 10 minutes. But then when we had to cross the street I ended up being the last one.

Nothing really interesting happened on Tues. I did have to miss my first class because I couldnt make it to the bus because I had a bloody nose. Well except for the WB and UPN merger as the CW. Which left me with the question, "Will they have some kind of childrens programming? Will Pokméon still be shown?"

I already posted something about what happened on Wed. you know about that stupid guy asking for math help. In my math class I noticed that a lot of people besides me are not really paying attention. I think we all have a good reason. Its boring in there! We had to do exercise machines in my class and they were hard to do well mostly the arm strengthening ones. I admit I really have no arm strength. All my strength is in my legs. I inherited that from my grandma (the one I don't like).

I did manage to go to class on Thurs. I went there late on purpose. And she did come late so I didn't have to wait that long. On that day she looked like a purple explosion. I was so bored in that class, the most bored I've been since I signed up for it. In my comm. class the teacher said most of the newspaper staff is in there -_- Which really sucks because they were promoting some kind of journalism conference. And I use to get that 2 semesters ago when I took another comm. class. I dont know why they like to push journalism on us.

Which really sucks for me because I like mass comm. I think its a really interesting subject. But the wrong teacher or atmosphere can make it not so interesting and like hell. Let's just say my last comm. teacher was a little...um...how do you put this? Deranged. Ok let's just say that in her class she did nothing but promote the school newspaper, that conference and tried to get us to write for it. All she ever wanted and hoped for us to do was write editorial letters to the newspaper. *takes a deep breath and sighs* ok I'm done with my rant now.

I was so happy I didn't have class on Fri. But I did realize something. I know I'm not a very good descriptive writer. I know what I'm good at describing. Its clothes! Finally I have somewhat of a writing strength I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment