Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week in review

Originally Posted on Jan 18, 2006 12:41 AM

Ok so I know my updates were a little more on target this time. I was going to post this yesterday but, myspace was having the blogs redone or something. I was going to blog at school , but I just can’t do it. I don’t want people walking by and watching what I write. Ok well…here’s the breakdown:

I’m not going to write about Monday because I already blogged about it.

Tues:

I was having a really crappy birthday. First my bus was an hour late and I thought I was going to have to forfeit my class spot. Then I started thinking about the crappy birthday I had 10 years ago and I’ve been weary of birthdays ever since. When I finally get to the room I see a room with the correct number on it and it’s in the right building. When I go inside there is nobody there. They tell me it’s in the room next door wit the same room number. The initial class was hard. It seemed everybody in there was well read. I had to think back really hard to my honors English class. I haven’t taken an English class in years. There was a prolific hippie in there and a budding comedy writer. The only thing I did do right was keeping a journal. But I’ve been journaling for years and that is nothing new to me.

Wed:

Ok so my math class is on today. When I get there the teacher is late. He doesn’t talk very well, and he tells lame unfunny jokes. A little part of me missed my old math teacher. Plus I have that boy in my class again (the one who asked for math help). I did see somebody in a Cena shirt and that distracted me. It was that army green color one with the picture of a skull on it. I was going to tell them something about “representing” or something like that, but the teacher kept us late so I was going to miss my bus.

Thurs:

So I try to get to my early this time because the teacher told us to when I get there everybody is there standing outside waiting for her. She was like 15-20 minutes late. And you still can’t really do that 15 minute rule because if you do your spot in the class will be surrendered. So she comes and makes that stupid proverb and doing and saying (you know the one). Personally I hate hearing that and when I do it gets me real fired up. Anyway so this guy in front of me starts making fun of the teacher’s clothes. She was all matching in various shades of teal. She looked like the teal section of the 96 box of crayons exploded on her. Then the prolific hippie guy read aloud some metaphoric artsy fartsy stuff he wrote and I was like -_- At the end of class she tells us to keep a journal. I personally like keeping one on paper, but she wants us to write in it like everyday. The only problem is I don’t want her to read my current personal one and when will I find the time to write in it? I think I’ll just give her a week in review type thing like I do here. She can get an abridged version. I don’t think she wants to read about me making fun of her teal outfit. This is the day I wrote that silly blog called “longer” which I think sounds perverted.

Fri:

You know what I hate about riding the bus early in the morning? It gets crowded with a bunch of high school kids. There is like 40 of them on the bus. And it sucks when you ride the bus at like 2-3 in the afternoon because it fills up with like 40+ of them going home. I got to class late because the teacher told us too and he didn’t come until 9:50 and told us to come 15 minutes later than the class starts which is at 9.

Sun:

It was just so special and fun it deserves it’s own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment